TRAC Renewable Services leverages the extensive inspection, engineering, repair and maintenance experience held within the TRAC International group of companies.
We provide seamless and innovative front-end solutions for Generators, Operators, OEMs and EPCI Contractors within the Wind, and wider Renewable Energy Industries.
We live by the core TRAC values of Service, Safety, Quality and Innovation – we will help our clients reduce the Levelised Cost of Energy by:
- Consistently Innovating and Evolving “State of the Art” Solutions
- Delivering Compliance and Safety Benefits (ensuring “Day One Readiness”)
- Optimising Delivery Programmes (Reducing Asset Downtime and Logistics Footprint)
- Responsibly Managing Risk (Safeguarding Project Delivery)
Talk to our Head of Services, Joel Telling
“Our vision is for the TRAC global brand, already market-leading in other sectors, to become synonymous with best in class delivery of services to the renewable power generation and transmission industries”
Current UK Electricity Generation Mix
Accreditations and Memberships
We are proud of the lessons learned by TRAC in over two decades of work within the uncompromising offshore environment.
These are reflected within our service line accreditation and safety record – and underpin our reputation for quality assured, innovative service delivery.
Safety Goals and Performance 2016 – Full Year 2020
Our proactive and focused “zero harm” approach has resulted in an excellent safety record
107 months incident free c.2 million hours worked with:
- No major injuries or environmental incidents
- No 3 – 7 day or RIDDOR Lost Time Incidents
- Enquest Safety Award | NHS Healthy Working Lives Silver Award 2019 | SEPA 2019 Vibes Award Finalist
Environment, Social, and Governance
Our objective is to both meet our own obligations / goal setting and to offer service solutions that either reduce cost or improve yield of renewable energy generation.
We will do this by focusing on the People, Planet, Prosperity & Governance metrics that are core to our culture and over-arching Corporate Social Responsibility policy.